Recruiting Team Lead
· Lead team and contribute individually in developing recruiting specifications with hiring managers, including facilitating recruiting strategy.
· Handle performance management, IDPs, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching and counseling for assigned team member(s).
· Create, lead and drive candidate-centric focus across recruiting team. Model, monitor and ensure best-in-class candidate care through recruiting lifecycle.
· Partner with Sales Region leadership team members to fully understand channel and market challenges, recruiting specifications and develop an appropriate recruiting strategy.
· Manage overall data integrity within applicant tracking system, ensuring team’s timely entry within database to ensure accurate reporting to Region leadership.
· Coach and counsel assigned recruiter(s) to guide and coach their aligned Sales managers in interview process/skills to ensure compliance and minimize risk factors.
· Integrate and ensure clear and timely communication of disposition of all candidate feedback from recruiter(s) back to sourcers.
· Responsible for hands-on recruiting efforts and ensuring compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Programs.
· Participate in recruitment, interviewing and selection of candidates for various levels of position openings and promote a work environment that openly embraces individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
· Meet established hiring targets and maintain compliance with established reporting structure
· Develop strong client and candidate relationships and maintain communication with both.
· Source, screen, evaluate and select candidates through a structured recruitment process designed to obtain the best candidates.
· Inform applicants of job duties and responsibilities, compensation and benefits, work schedules and working conditions, company policies, promotional opportunities and other related information.
· Conduct employment advertising campaigns and programs by developing and managing a network of recruitment and referral resources including but not limited to networking with schools, colleges, minority organizations, state employment services, other employers and professional associations.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 6+ years’ experience in a recruitment vendor/agency responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research
- Minimum 2 years’ experience "in house" handling complex and senior level hiring with hiring manager contact up to GVP level.
- Proven ability to attract, lead, motivate and inspire a team of recruiting associates
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking system and social media tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and experience managing multiple relationships and volume vacancies
- Proven ability to partner, influence and create trust-based, value-added relationships in a global, matrixed environment
- Ability to coach and manage recruiters and understand and prioritize and communicate resourcing needs
- Proven ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to model, influence and manage team to maintain rigor in process, compliance, and operational expertise
- Understanding of HR practices and related employment laws and regulations, including EEO, ADA, ADEA, Title VII, Affirmative Action, FMLA, employee relations and wage and hour laws
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Word and Excel software
- Familiarity with Internet navigation and on-line recruiting technology/tools
- Demonstrated oral presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills to develop successful networks within senior management, staffing teams and HR Partners
- Ability to handle volume recruiting in a fast paced, structured environment, adhering to strict deadlines
- Strong understanding of requisition processes
- Ability to source with a creative approach
- Appreciates consistent improvement and challenging the status quo
- Sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top