Recruiting Team Lead
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
The Recruiting Team Lead will help lead and guide a recruiting team specifically aligned to a business unit and Partner closely with the business unit’s leadership team members to fully understand channel and market challenges, recruiting specifications and develop an appropriate recruiting strategy.
What you’ll do:
- Lead recruiting team and contribute individually in developing recruiting specifications with hiring managers, including facilitating recruiting strategy, managing data integrity, and ensuring candidate care.
- Manage and oversee team of recruiters, including handling performance management, reviews, hiring, onboarding, training, coaching and counseling
- Create, lead and drive candidate-centric focus across team of recruiters. Model, monitor and ensure best-in-class candidate care through recruiting lifecycle.
- Partner with business unit leaders and HR Partners to conduct workforce planning and align recruiting plan for the year; act as point of escalation as challenges arise.
- Guide hiring managers and other key stakeholders on candidate sourcing, recruitment channels and market conditions.
- Manage the full recruitment cycle for complex and senior level hires per business unit and/or channel requirements.
What you’ll need:
- 9+ years experience in a recruitment (Corporate / agency) responsible for full life cycle recruiting including direct research
- 2+ years people management experience preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience "in house" handling complex and senior level hiring with hiring manager contact up to senior leadership level.
- Proven ability to attract, lead, motivate and inspire a team of recruiting associates
- Demonstrated ability to use applicant tracking system and social media tools
Who you are:
- Proven ability to partner, influence and create trust-based, value-added relationships in a global, matrix environment
- Ability to coach recruiters and understand and prioritize and communicate resourcing needs
- Proven ability to solve problems and think creatively
- Demonstrated ability to model, influence and manage team to maintain rigor in process, compliance, and operational expertise
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Job Requisition ID:37496
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top