Recruiting Program Specialist
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you?
When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
About this Role:
Support the Recruiting Team’s Veteran hiring initiatives. Manage programs through operational, systems and analytical/CRM Reporting; Strategize to design and implement processes that help meet Recruiting hiring objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Provide strong business unit partnership and general administrative support to the HR partner teams Help build Veteran recruiting pipeline and drive overall Veteran talent to organization
- Support trainings for recruiters and hiring managers; help to educate the organization & Veterans on specific Veteran Hiring initiatives, ex. rotational program(s)
- Sever as partner to Veteran affinity group.
- Attend career fairs and build annual career fair calendar
- Develop tracking system for data via HRIS and CRM system
- Create reports to show impact and ROI
- Research vendors, networks and external partnerships to continue to build overall brand and presence within the Veteran community
- Support the strategy for global programs and act as a subject matter expert on internal programs, processes and tools; assist with advanced trainings, including creation of training materials for existing and new processes or system upgrades.
- Trouble shoot programs, operational and system questions/problems (e.g. CRM) and escalate internally or to external vendor when needed. Maintain relationships with customer service teams at vendors; Diagnose and resolve issues and increase efficiency by identifying ways to improve and reengineer programs and processes
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing programs and other data to support initiatives and innovation
- Partner with recruiting leaders and internal marketing, recruiting communications, Events, and People Analytics to develop, support and deliver campaigns to drive and cultivate talent for priority hiring initiatives.
What you’ll need:
- Undergraduate degree required. Military experience + 1-2 years of prior recruiting experience preferred.
- Experience providing program/project and analytical support, especially, developing & executing project plans, and delivering reports and metrics to support programs
- Exceptional communication skills, knowledge of Recruiting structure/processes and experience with a recruiting CRM/ATS or similar software a plus
- The ability to work well both independently and on a team in a deadline driven environment; Ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate; Detail-oriented with an unwavering commitment to pursue relevant and accurate data; Results-oriented -- ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while focusing on the quality of work delivered and meeting deadlines
Who you are:
- Someone with determination and a focus on delivering results
- A creative thinker and someone who can bring continuous development of recruiting strategies
- Strong relationship builder and brand ambassador
- Creative thinker and problem solver
What we offer:
- A seat to the table to help drive peak performance in a growing, people business.
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo.
- Exposure to industry leading training and development.
- Performance based recognition and rewards.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top