Quantitative Insights Expert, Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
The mission of the Quantitative Innovation Practice within the High Tech and Service Provider research group is to provide product and marketing leaders with:
- Foundational and innovative quantitative insight and advice on technology market dynamics, the competitive environment, customer buying preferences and behaviors.
- Fact-based insight along the entire product lifecycle and associated tasks, including best practices, role performance measurement via maturity models and benchmarks based on relative key performance indicators.
This is a newly created position in the Technology & Service Provider business unit with responsibility for creating and delivering pithy, newsworthy written and graphical innovative quantitative insight and analysis for our Product Leader, Marketing Leaders and GMs/CEO customers.
The successful candidate will deliver quantitative insight and written actionable advice in reports derived from relevant primary/secondary research, benchmarking tools, maturity assessments, user generated content, as well as other data sources, to assist Gartner clients in their product management, marketing and business development strategies. The candidate will also communicate and present analytical insights to the T&SP research organization and internal partners.
- Bachelor's degree in related field; proven record of academic achievement at highest level or a Master's Degree in related discipline are an advantage, however experience and knowledge is critical
- Data analysis and journalism qualifications a plus.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English a must for this role.
- Passion for research, analysis and insight generation, text and graphics
- Exceptional analytical skills; ability to apply conceptual models, recognizing patterns and drawing and defending conclusions.
- Ability to distill quantitative and qualitative data into important, relevant ''so whats'' for a Chief Product Officer & Product Management Leaders, Product Marketing Leaders and Tech CEO level audience.
- Strong understanding of and experience in developing foundational and innovative quantitative data assets
- Good understanding of tech industry markets and dynamics
- Ability to support client inquiry on quantitative content, analysis and tools.
- Ability to provide support to the sales organization to renew and develop business by demonstrating Gartner research value.
- Self-starter, capable of taking the initiative and managing own pieces of work
- Strong ability and orientation towards meeting deadlines and managing multiple projects under time pressure
- Original and creative thinking and superior problem-solving abilities
- Should have strong project management experience demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Desire and ability to be successful in a collaborative, fast-paced, multi-cultural, global environment
Job Requisition ID:29864
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top