Quantitative Consultant, TalentNeuron
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
TalentNeuron™ (TN) is the world’s leading source of global talent demand and supply data, predictive analytics and insights into real-time job market, location, and competitive intelligence to help clients make smarter talent planning and recruiting decisions. Our clients include market leaders like Microsoft and Verizon and hundreds of other large and mid-sized enterprise companies, and the business is growing quickly.
We are currently seeking a Quantitative Consultant to join Gartner's TN team in Quebec City. As a subject matter expert in data analytics and a strong individual contributor, the Quantitative Consultant will lead design models and research based on theoretical analysis to produce innovative solutions while partnering with technology and business leaders. The consultant will work closely with researcher, quantitative analysts and machine learning experts within the international Data Science teams to design and run experiments, forecast, research new algorithms and find new ways of measuring, monitoring, and mitigating Labor Market indicators.
- Analyze large and unstructured data sets to identify actionable insights for Labor models and product development;
- Coordinate a team of quantitative analysts to design analytic, predictive, and forecasting models;
- Guide internal teams and act as the internal expert on how to interpret quantitative findings and how those findings influence recommended solutions
- Communicate and present analytical insights to team members and executives through charts, tables and other data visualizations;
- Work closely with external clients to determine strategic and operational challenges they face
- Write, teach and visualize data that brings evidence to our findings in a compelling way, creating a unique experience that changes belief and spurs actions
- Strong formal training in quantitative research methods, research design, statistical analysis, and applied statistical modeling.
- Advanced degree (Master’s level or above) in a quant-heavy field (e.g., Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Policy Analysis, etc.)
- Relevant experience includes:
- Formulating business problems and designing solutions in a quantitative framework
- Implementing different techniques in predictive analytics and forecasting
- Programming in at least one of the statistical programs (STATA, R, Python)
- Experience creating graphical representations of data
- Querying standard databases such as SQL
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, including an ability to effectively collaborate with international research and technical teams
- Proactive, autonomous, and determined;
- Focused, disciplined and rigorous;
- Quick learner with a positive attitude.
- Strong results orientation and attention to detail
- 3-5 years of experience in analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- At least one-year experience managing projects
- Ability to facilitate discussion and present complex research designs and findings to a variety of audiences.
Job Requisition ID:27496
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 27496
Back to top