Proposal Manager, GTS
- Beijing, China
What makes Gartner Sales a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our sales associates earn a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits — along with top training and support, and all-expenses-paid luxury incentive trips for high performers. If you’re coachable, persistent, smart, executive-savvy, and looking for your next great adventure, Gartner is the place for you.
Principal Accountabilities/ Overall Responsibilities of Position
- Lead proposal development by creating schedules, conducting meetings and driving projects to successful completion on time.
- Translate the sales strategy for the deal at hand into high quality, powerful proposals.
- Write strategic, client-focused proposals that convey client needs and Gartner value proposition.
- Must lead cross-functional teams and work with sales associates, consultants, contracts, and many other Gartner specialists (e.g. product, HR) as appropriate.
- Use templates and content designed to promote Gartner brand consistency.
- Support both public sector bids and commercial sector proposals worldwide.
- Support global corporate proposal initiatives such as content libraries, tools and templates.
Requirements of Position
- 5+ years of marketing, writing, proposal development, and/or purchasing experience.
- Specific experience working with public sector / state-owned enterprise procurement processes preferred. Global, commercial proposal experience also a plus.
- Local language bi-lingual and translation capability required (English and Chinese languages).
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely strong writing skills and very strong spoken and written English.
- Expertise in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Proposal Automation tools a plus.
- Multi-tasking ability to complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Job Requisition ID:37747
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top