- Lead proposal development by creating schedules, conducting meetings and driving projects to successful completion on time
- Translate the sales strategy for the deal at hand into high quality, powerful proposals
- Write strategic, client focused proposals that convey client needs and Gartner's value proposition
- Use templates and content designed to promote Gartner brand consistency
- Must coordinate with Sales, consultants, contracts, document services, and other Gartner resources (e.g. HR) as appropriate
- Focus on public sector bids but also support commercial proposals worldwide
- Support Sales-wide proposal initiatives such as content libraries, tools and templates
- 5+ years of marketing, writing, proposal development, and/or purchasing experience
- Specific experience working with public sector procurement processes preferred. Global, commercial proposal experience also a plus
- Local language bi-lingual and translation capability preferred (English and Chinese languages)
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent required. MBA a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Extremely strong writing skills and very strong spoken and written English
- Expertise in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Knowledge of Proposal Automation tools a plus.
- Experience in business to business services or technology a plus
- Ability complete tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Job ID 00017825
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top