Project Associate, Gartner Research & Advisory
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Research & Advisory, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on their mission critical priorities, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you re always looking for what s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role
Collaborate with Center of Excellence to optimize project management and organizational structure, ensuring delivery of specific document types within scheduled timelines.
What you ll do:
- Possess knowledge and understanding of subject matter related to workflow process management, to prepare and maintain content, logistics & communication, materials & documentation of assigned research.
- Deliver business process support across well-defined responsibilities; preparing call summaries, internal project management tracking, updating internal tools, scheduling internal meetings, administering vendor surveys.
- Maintain tracking and reporting tools to monitor activity across all aspects of internal business operations and tools.
- Demonstrate complete, timely and responsible ownership of tasks/projects assigned across all projects.
- Partner with Project Managers/Research Coordinators for questionnaire and surveys data entry, coordinating with research teams to identify efficiencies at all time, tracking document status and ensuring timely delivery.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach across office hours to allow overlap (on occasions) partnering with EMEA & US based colleagues.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience in a challenging environment that requires coordinating projects, scheduling meetings, managing interactions at various levels across different time zones
- Experience with operational projects an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal, organizing, coordination, and relationship building skills.
- Skilled to handle Microsoft Office suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under tight deadlines and high volume
- Service-minded approach and ability to understand requirements quickly
- Attention to detail and proven records in working on multiple projects at the same time
About Gartner: Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.Visit gartner.com to discover more.
Job Requisition ID:G21139
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21139
Back to top