Program Specialist (Reporting)
- Gurgaon, India
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team and play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. We’re a people business. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is the core of our strategy for success. You’ll work alongside smart, creative, motivated colleagues and have unlimited opportunities to grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
Role Overview: The Recruiting Operations team is at the center of powering Gartner’s Talent Acquisition machine, by building scalable processes and practices to benefit our global recruiting function. This critical role will specifically focus on supporting our operations team in reporting, data analytics, cost analysis, and return-on-investment report building.
Key Responsibilities :
- The incumbent is responsible for tracking and reporting cost data for all recruiting program initiatives including Recruiting Coordination, Vendor Management, Referral Program, Recruiting Events and Agency Spend.
- Responsible for data validation from Workday (ATS) and Avature (CRM).
- Maintain in depth ROI tracking to provide cost per hire metrics related to recruiting programs.
- Advise contract renewal decision making through advanced reporting and cost analysis.
- Liaise with appropriate recruiting and hiring partners for necessary approvals.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting cost drive increased results for recruiting programs by providing accurate data/reporting and consistent global execution of processes.
- Work closely with the procurement and analytics teams to drive beneficial outcomes for Vendor Management team.
Essential Requirements :
- 1-3 years' analytical experience in a professional setting ideal
- Power of BI and Tableau experience preferred
- Story telling skills when required data presentation
- Proficient Advance Excel and PowerPoint required
- Well verse current industry/market and technology knowledge
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Highly adaptable individual is a necessity
- Customer oriented focus
- Bachelor's degree required
Job Requisition ID:36363
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top