Program Manager - Inside Sales Representative
What makes Gartner Events a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Worldwide Events you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ events each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. With annual event revenue expected to exceed $300 million, our events team has achieved double-digit growth and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2016 and beyond. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
Program Managers facilitate leadership events for communities of C-level executives for Evanta. Program Managers are responsible for building a network of individuals from the top companies in the nation to allow collaboration in driving personal and corporate performance. They are also responsible for selling sponsorships that underwrite the event.
Critical skills in this position include experience with event cycles, sponsorship sales, C-suite and B2B sales, public speaking, and collaboration across internal and external teams.
- Establish, cultivate and maintain relationships with high-profile executives and sponsors through high call volume
- Build a robust sales pipeline, from lead generation to closure
- Exceed personal and event revenue targets
- Drive C-Level attendance to the events
- Use excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate with all levels of Fortune 1000 companies
- Responsible for all client-facing aspects of the event, including communicating with executive attendees, speakers and sponsors.
- Ensure the attendee and sponsor experience is excellent, and subsequently renew sponsorship agreements.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to successfully execute high-value inside sales and meet sales deadlines and quotas, preferably in a B2B environment
- Demonstrate executive presence on the phone and in person
- Excellent computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Strong presentation skills
- Presents self in a professional manner and has the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and outside contacts
- Travel required 2 to 4 times per year depending on assigned program
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience, B2B or event sponsorship sales a plus
Job Requisition ID:27013
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 27013
Back to top