Program Manager, Experiential Marketing
Gartner research and insight helps business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Experiential Marketing team is tasked with creating programs that help convert prospects into clients through experiences that clearly demonstrate the Gartner value proposition. We are looking for a Manager to drive experiential marketing programs that turn prospects to profitable clients and clearly demonstrate the value of Gartner services. An individual in this role will:
- Act as global lead for program strategy and execution of one of our core programs, which are designed to highlight the value of Gartner to highly qualified prospects and deliver the optimal attendee experience from registration through conversion.
- Work closely with regional Experiential Marketing leads to ensure consistent execution across regions, tracks program results and processes list management requests.
- Partners with peers in Integrated and Digital Marketing to create a seamless experience in pre-event marketing campaigns, onsite experiences and post-event communications.
- Ensure that requests for participation in marketing programs meet the qualification criteria and set clear expectations for these qualification requirements with all relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with Sales Operations team and Sales leadership to educate the Sales organization around program benefits, key dates and deadlines and best practices; act as main point of contact for a subset of the salesforce.
- Responsible for measurement and success of programs; reporting, analysis and interpretation of trends. Leverage the positive impact of the programs and continuously innovate to improve the prospect experience.
- Coordinate the needs of various stakeholders and ensure consistency and optimum utilization of Gartner resources (Analysts, budget, locations, etc.).
- Manage issues to resolution, with referral or escalation as applicable, working with Product, Events, Sales, and Research.
- 7-10 years of business and/or marketing experience
- Demonstrated business acumen
- A track record of excellent performance meeting targets and objectives
- Experience executing multiple highly complex and/or strategic marketing campaigns and activities
- Attention to detail, ability to work in a fast paced, changing environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously is required
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex issues and design appropriate solutions
- Strong communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, analytical skills
- Strong project management skills, event planning and organization skills
Job ID 00019957
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top