- Fort Myers, FL
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Gartner is looking for a well-rounded Program Manager who can provide program and operations leadership supporting Gartner’s Finance Programs. The candidate will be responsible for program management of all initiatives needed to effectively run the Finance program deliverables. The ideal candidate will be someone who has worked closely with Finance leadership partners and has played a key role in supporting complex projects and large scale operations initiatives. Strong vendor management experience and demonstrable experience managing relationships and expectations of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and drive project delivery for Finance projects and initiatives
- Understand the strategic direction of information security and operations to ensure that new processes and functions are implemented to conform to stated strategies and business needs.
- Influence the scope and direction of initiatives across multiple levels of management and organizational boundaries
- Ability to analyze, use structured problem solving and available tools to quickly evaluate problems, identify root cause, create action plans, assess impact and develop resolution options.
- Manage and drive effective Agile/SCRUM teams
- As needed, provide hands-on technical support to drive project delivery
What you’ll need:
- 5 to 8 years of experience as a Senior Program Manager
- Strong Project Management and Agile/Scrum skills
- Should have significant experience working directly with Development, Vendor, and Architecture Teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and group presentations)
- Excellent prioritization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across all business units within the IT organization.
- Strong business acumen and leadership experience - proven track record of acting as a valued IT business partner to senior leadership.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence, lead, mentor, and develop talented Systems Engineers
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 15,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:40126
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top