What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you? A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we are passionate about technology and its application, we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven consultants to take our world-renowned Gartner research to a whole new level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you will lead some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Our consultants are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of the changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner is the place for you.
This charismatic and innovative individual will lead the analysis, solution development, program management and adoption of initiatives critical to the Gartner Consulting transformation. The Program Director will drive qualitative and quantitative market research with internal stakeholders as well as with clients and develop programs which will improve the client value through Consulting as well as through programs that are focused internally to allow us to transform and scale. Just as important is the intuitive ability to move towards the important vs. the interesting. This individual has a strong goal-orientation (vs. a task-orientation) and is anchored in a focus on the client experience that helps to navigate the decisions needed to build great outcomes.
- Owns the what – (scoping the problem statement and analysis) spends 50% time with customers and stakeholders, 50% in developing the programs
- Understand/stay in sync with the Gartner landscape related to initiative and aligns approach with other efforts
- Be seen as a thought partner /collaborator/influencer; give input to other parties leading related efforts
- Lead the analytics required to understand opportunity, and translate to business outcome; identify clients for each pilot & iterate as needed working with other teams to implement/monitor the pilots
- Monitor/Iterate/drive decision making on pilots (vs. what is going on in other efforts)
- Upon completing the roll-out the Program Director will be responsible for tracking and gaining adoption to the agreed levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree desired
- 7+ years business experience in an agile fast-paced environment with program ownership and execution. 2+ years leading client programs. Knowledge of Switch, lean product development and/or scrum a plus as key stakeholders utilize these methodologies
- Strategic leadership potential; ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement effective programs
- Ability to gain insights and build connections with global stakeholders; capability in interviewing clients and leading market research; ability to drive buy-in and adoption on initiative based upon a clear track record of success.
- Strong project management skills
- Strong sense of natural curiosity, quick analytical skills, instinctive math skills
- Ideal candidates will have experience in driving programs focused on maximizing client value and evolving globally consistent execution.
- Experience in one or more of the following preferred: Advisory, Consulting, Events,. *Service delivery a plus
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of Gartner systems/tools and resources, preferably experience both with Consulting and other parts of Gartner
- Ability to “see past the numbers” to identify and apply creative concepts and solutions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Excel
Job Requisition ID:26215
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 26215
Back to top