What makes Gartner Consulting a GREAT fit for you? A career at Gartner Consulting will be unlike any other you have experienced. Not only are we are passionate about technology and its application, we are also committed to attracting the most creative, talented and driven consultants to take our world-renowned Gartner research to a whole new level. When you join Gartner Consulting, you will lead some of the most innovative business and technology efforts in the marketplace today. Our consultants are technology thought leaders for the 21st century. You can expect to connect technology innovations to the strategic requirements of an organization and to the commercial needs of a business, all within the context of the changing digital economy. Consulting associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development. If you thrive on solving complex business challenges with technology, Gartner is the place for you.
Analysis and Reporting (50%): gathering data, synthesizing, analyzing and structuring data, creating tracking tools and organizing to communicate in excel and/or ppt
Program Management Services (40%) Track and communicate on multiple projects simultaneously with the assigned project owners. Manage incoming communications for programs; triage and filter for action. Develop initial assessments of next steps. Coordinate program launches and communications to support BU requirements within the calendar year.
Administration (10%) Provide key services such as scheduling complex meetings, drafting communications such as constructing Powerpoint presentations from information provided and supporting GVP in areas such as calendar, travel and expenses.
- Oversee and coordinate Program Management for Strategic Programs ensuring that all projects are delivered end to end and on time.
- Work with project owners, PMO Leader and cross BU associates to resolve any project challenges and ensure successful outcomes.
- Gather, collate and synthesize data as needed for different initiatives; clearly structure information gathered to be easily understood
- Perform basic quantitative and qualitative analysis that provide support and insight for making informed decisions
- Partner with leaders to create and produce reporting to track progress and demonstrate impact of initiatives
- Complete additional ad-hoc projects, working autonomously to manage projects while maintaining communication with all relevant parties.
- Provide administrative, technical and professional best practice services and support to GVP, Strategic Programs. Responsibilities include scheduling coordination, travel management and administrative support.
Coordinating delivery of projects and initiatives which will drive positive change across Consulting to deliver double digit revenue growth and constant contribution and scale for growth.
Reporting - communicating PMO status updates to Leadership Team members, line of business partners and other relevant associates.
- Proven track record of success in operational efficiency and execution.
- Experience providing support to senior level leaders in a professional services organization
- Experience in driving multiple priority projects or tasks at once
- Demonstrated ability to own, manage and complete projects
- Extensive knowledge and high level of proficiency with latest technology including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, etc.
- Solid understanding and usage of databases, PMO tools, analysis tools, standard reporting tools.
Job Requisition ID:26219
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 26219
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Client Partner Area Manager
Joe and his team of six work to understand the mission-critical priorities of Gartner clients and align company resources to help achieve goals and deliver excellent customer service experiences.
Back to top