Production Coordinator, Gartner Research
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role
Layout and format company research documents using standard desktop publishing software, including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Process Market Views and QC published documents.
What you’ll do:
- Format Company documents using Microsoft Word templates.
- Work closely with editors to ensure that all production deadlines are met.
- Working in Microsoft Office, convert documents into various formats necessary for online delivery, including but not limited to RTF, MIF, PostScript, SGML, and HTML.
- Save graphics files in appropriate formats for delivery online, including EPS, TIFF, PICT, and Windows Metafile.
- Issue courtesy copy emails for all branded content types
- Man content refresh inbox and action all expiry extension requests and updates for recommended reading
- Format Gartner Market Statistics documents in Microsoft Excel templates.
- Create and process all wrapper pages for Excel stats and PowerPoint documents
- Set up GRADS stubs for all conference presentations
Who you are:
- Completion of a high school degree, with college degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of online document experience or equivalent experience in a desktop publishing environment.
- Excellent PC skills with extensive experience in Microsoft Office is required.
- In-depth understanding of complex publishing environment
- Ability to recognize and troubleshoot errors in document conversion process
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. – Visit gartner.com to discover more.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top