Product Ops Associate
Peer Insights - Product Ops Associate
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
- Product Operations Center of Excellence in Gurgaon is responsible for building, managing and scaling the operational processes for Gartner Peer Insights. The Product Ops Associate will be part of this team and will be responsible for managing and improving the operations of Peer Insights. The individual will perform review moderation & validation process for submitted reviews, programming new surveys, and writing market, vendor, product descriptions.
- What you’ll do:
- Successfully manage review content for Gartner Peer Insights, a ratings and reviews platform
- Core responsibilities include the validation & moderation of reviews submitted on Gartner Peer Insight website, which are submitted by end-user of any technology product
- Rigorously track validation and moderation steps and maintain 100% accuracy
- Set up new markets and products by developing a keen insight into critical capabilities of various product segments required to successfully deliver on Peer Insights requirements
- Provide inputs for streamlining processes and building best practices around reducing turnaround time (TAT) and enhancing process quality
- Ensure high-quality projects through proper quality checks and timely project delivery
- Provide inputs for developing new processes to support the growing site and review experience
- Support problem solving for escalations (root cause identification, process changes needed)
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Sound understanding of complex technology products & able to comfortably learn about new ones
- Engage with stakeholders through targeted, crisp and timely communication
- Exhibit complete ownership of the tasks/projects assigned
- Actively participate in formal and in-formal knowledge sharing session
**What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred) + MBA (IT or Ops) from leading B-schools
- Overall 0-3 years of experience in Tech/IT industry
- Experience in a fast paced work environment preferably in IT, research, and consulting
Who you are:
- Ability to write technical blogs, newsletters, reviews, articles, etc
- Hands on experience in product comparison, content writing of technology products
- Project management experience and capability to give independent opinions based on facts
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly Word & Excel
- Excellent command over written and oral communication
- Attention to detail and fast paced delivery
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top