Product Operations Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Gartner Peer Connect is the world’s most influential network of business leaders exclusively for Gartner end-user clients where they can discuss key issues and critical business decisions. Product Operations Specialist consistently drives client visits, participation and engagement within Peer Connect, ensuring a valuable experience where clients can learn from each other and get answers to their questions in an online community. A successful Product Operations Specialist will gain a deep understanding of both product management and content creation, and may transition to a Product role or Research role after two years.
What you’ll do:
- Moderates forum posts, questions and answers to ensure valuable client interactions
- Encourages clients to visit, contribute posts and share content through proactive outreach
- Facilitates networking within the community to drive engagement and further conversations
- Pulls and analyzes metrics regularly to identify patterns, trends and monitor forum health
- Develops campaigns and promotions to drive registration and participation
- Proactively plots outreach, campaigns, promos against a monthly calendar
- Fosters relationships with contributors and MVPs to gain trust and increase contribution
- Interviews clients regularly to document product feedback and ideas for improvement
- Triages unanswered questions and other community requests
- Acts as the point of contact with sales, service and research for the community that they manage.
Impact of Role:
- Gains clients’ trust as the Gartner presence in the online community
- Improves community health metrics (e.g. visit rate, contribution rate, answer rate)
- Improves response time for questions
- Business impact through increased retention
- After 2 years of community management, may transition to a product role or a research role.
What you will need :
- Product Management, Engineering, Research, Services.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering preferred) + MBA (IT, Ops or Marketing) from leading B-schools.
- Strong problem solving & research skills
- Experience with social networking and social media platforms and tools desirable
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint to prepare and present reports/analyses
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visitgartner.com to learn more.
Diversity, Inclusion & Engagement at Gartner:
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, caste, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Gartner affirmatively seeks to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity and values diversity and inclusion.
Gartner is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified applicant with a disability and unable to or limited in your ability to use or access the Gartner’s career webpage as a result of your disability, you may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1203-964-0096 or by sending an email to Applicant.Assistance@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:38576
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top