Product Manager - GetApp
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About Gartner Digital Markets:
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager who can drive GetApp’s success with ingenuity and innovation. Product Manager is a key role at GetApp, highly influencing both the strategic and tactical aspects of a product.
If you consider yourself a leader and influencer, with a passion for innovation and thinking outside the box - come and join our expanding product family.
What You Will do:
- Full ownership and leadership of an entire product, end-to-end.
- Identify and validate business and user needs and carry out their execution through different phases of lifecycle.
- Gather and prioritize requirements, working closely with business partners and end users.
- Define product vision and roadmap.
- Define and analyse KPIs and success metrics meeting quarterly goals.
- Translate requirements into an intuitive, highly functional & engaging product experience.
- Achieve business buy-in and drive user adoption.
What You Will Need:
- Minimum 4 years of proven experience in product management.
- Experience in data driven product development.
- Ability to balance and prioritize business and user needs.
- Deep understanding of product management methodologies.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- Ability to work under tight schedule and meet deadlines.
- Can lead the design of highly engaging User Experiences .
- Solid understanding of technical constraints & requirements of software delivery process.
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!).
- Problem solver at heart, innovative and creative.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic.
- Self-motivated learner, quick to research and implement.
- Pays attention to detail.
- Hands on, independent, responsible.
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:23939
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 23939
Back to top