Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About this role
We are searching for a talented Product Manager who can identify business and user needs, initiate product concepts and validate their execution. You will enhance existing products and assume full responsibility of the entire product lifecycle. You’ll work closely with UI, QA and development to translate requirements into intuitive, highly functional, and stunning digital products. You’ll also be responsible for user satisfaction by gathering feedback.
What you’ll need
- 3 - 5 years proven experience in managing successful B2C/B2B products
- Deep understanding of product management methodologies
- Experience in data driven product development
- Ability to balance and prioritize business and user objectives
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work under tight schedule and meet deadlines
- Hands on experience in UX design
- Customer insights experience - is an advantage
- A problem, solver at heart; innovative and creative
- An exceptional communicator who is comfortable presenting to groups
- Self-motivated and quick to research and implement
- Hands on, independent and responsible
- Available to work flexible hours
- Fluency in English
- A collaborative, positive culture . You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities . We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top