Product Director - End User Programs
Product Director required to support the retention effort primarily with Gartner's End User programs. This will be achieved through supporting the sales force through the retention lifecycle by i) working with account teams in Europe / Emerging Markets to implement retention best practices across, ii) working with Account Executives on targeted accounts to ensure the capture of value delivery and iii) presenting back to the client on value delivered.
- Lead programs to improve client retention and growth
- Identify, pilot and lead innovative approaches to deliver client retention support
- Collaborate with account teams in Europe / Emerging Markets to implement retention best practices across ~85% of Gartner’s revenue base
- Develop IT tools to improve sales productivity, from writing requirements, project managing development, launch and training, and ongoing feature enhancements
- Establish and manage a portfolio of performance metrics to maximize the benefits of programs
- Perform analysis and critical thinking which drives proactive and collaborative business decisions
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant business experience - management consulting experience a plus
- Strong quantitative (e.g. data analytics) and qualitative problem solving – including an ability to apply hypothesis led thinking to complex problems
- Extensive experience in presenting and communicating ideas to clients and key stakeholders
- Track record of using interpersonal skills to gain momentum by understanding diverse stakeholders
- Bias for action and completion
- Ability to work collaboratively with sales, service delivery and other senior leaders
- Strong capability to develop, organize, and lead initiatives
- Eagerness and ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Interest in IT/technology and sales productivity are a plus
- Other language capabilities a plus (we support all countries except Americas, Asia & ANZ)
The Product Director role will report to Christopher Morris, Vice President End User Programs. Christopher leads the teams for Europe, Emerging Markets, Asia and ANZ. Prior to Gartner, he spent 10 years as a Management Consultant at McKinsey and KPMG.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top