What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Global HQ - Stamford, CT
Our unmatched combination of expert-led, practitioner-sourced and data-driven research steers clients toward the right decisions on the issues that matter most. We're trusted as an objective resource and critical partner by more than 12,000 organizations in more than 100 countries—across all major functions, in every industry and enterprise size. For more details please visit our Product & Services website
Gartner employees love their work and continue to rate their experience highly.
This is a unique opportunity for a creative and charismatic leader seeking a transformative role in a fast-growing business tracking towards $1B+ in Revenue. If you are interested in leveraging your deep product expertise to drive strong double-digit growth using a great balance between strategy and execution, and you thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced and agile learning environment, then this is the role for you. Working in the product group, you will have direct impact and responsibilities for the success of our portfolio.
As a pivotal member of the highly visible product team serving the top leadership at the world’s leading technology companies, you will be responsible for:
- Uncovering new ways to engage our clients and deliver value through our products; providing the right information at the right time with the right approach.
- Owning the success of your program(s) and/or business P&L
- Collaborating closely with Gartner’s senior leadership as well as other product teams, data scientists, sales, digital platform teams, research analysts and client service teams to generate distinctive insights and products
- Spending significant time talking to current and potential customers to understand their needs, mostly technology executives
- Implementing a lean approach to your work where you and the team strive for early validated learnings that lead to shorter cycle times for delivering better customers experiences
What will make you successful in this role:
- We value and base our decision on both qualitative and quantitative insights
- Great people skills are crucial to drive execution and results.
- An intuitive ability to move towards the important vs. the interesting
- Strategic leadership skills; ability to craft and articulate a clear, consistent vision and implement effective programs
- Natural curiosity, quick analytical skills, instinctive math skills
- Ability to connect well with people of different backgrounds; expertise in interviewing clients and leading market research
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree in business (MBA) and/or background in science, technology, engineering or math highly valued
- Track record of solving difficult problems in client-facing businesses with technology teams and leading to measurable results
- Significant experience in either product management or product development, commercial operations
- Top strategy consulting (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain or equivalent) skill set desired and / or startup experience using Lean Startup principles Ability to get the most out of diverse cross-functional teams
Job Requisition ID:35131
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top