Product Content Coordinator,Software Advice, Gartner Research
What makes Gartner Research a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you’ll not only help clients deliver on the promise of digital, you’ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work — and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in technology, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
The Product Content Coordinator will contribute to the creation, editing and maintenance of Gartner Digital Markets product profile pages.
What you’ll do:
Learn the functionalities that comprise each Digital Markets software market/category.
- Identify whether products are appropriate for listing on DM sites and in particular directories.
- Write product profile descriptions adherent to each site’s guidelines and SEO best practices.
- Upload product content in each site’s CMS.
- Collect product screenshots and demo videos adherent to each site’s guidelines.
- Conduct regular research and perform updates to maintain accuracy of existing product profiles.
- Increase web traffic generated from product profile pages by expanding product coverage.
- Increase revenue generated from product profile pages by expanding product coverage.
- Improve user experience, decrease bounce rate and drive return visits on Digital Markets sites by providing objective, up-to-date summaries of all products.
What you’ll need:
- Previous experience focusing solely or heavily on rote tasks
- Strong grasp of software or technology
- Previous experience writing, editing and/or publishing for the Web is a plus
- Familiarity with SEO principles a plus
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Strong writing and proof-reading
- Basic HTML competence a plus
- Communicates well, both verbal & written
- Self-driven and growth oriented mindset, able to deliver high productivity
- Has an eye for detail with a particular focus on accuracy and quality
- Team player who can accept and provide constructive feedback
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Executive Programs provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top