Product Client Manager- Dallas, Texas
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What you’ll do
• Utilize both quantitative and qualitative advanced analytics techniques to analyze data, problem solve and find solutions to help our clients make the right decisions
• Directly work with senior and C-level clients of Fortune 500 tech companies: identifying opportunities to improve role and client experience
• Team with other service professionals to handle the most difficult situations to ensure we deliver significant value
• Structure change programs and execute on them to influence colleagues to take action
• Collect feedback to write a roadmap for IT development of an application or tool
• Use advanced mathematical and analytical methods to develop creative approaches to solve complex operational problems as it relates to their assigned client base
• Perform retention analysis to provide leadership insights into business performance and key client engagement metrics to drive future business initiatives
• Use complex quantitative analysis such as statistical analysis and predictive modeling to develop solutions to operational issues within assigned functions
• Surface insights and streamline repeat activities using data visualization
• Perform statistical analysis and build high quality prediction systems
• Surface insights and streamline repeat activities using data visualization utilizing tools such as Power BI
• Degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics or Engineering required; specific degrees in Data or Business Analytics, Data Science, Economics or Engineering Management highly preferred
• Master’s degree in Information Systems Management, Engineering Management, IT/Analytics, or MBA highly preferred
• 3.5 GPA or higher
• Technology background is welcomed, but not required
• Having demonstrated leadership and work experience
Join our team!
You’ll be successful in the Product Client Manager role if you are highly collaborative, communicate clearly and effectively, have a passion for client service, are comfortable influencing and building trust-based value-added relationships with senior executives and have an understanding of product lifecycle including the drivers for new products and qualification criteria between the stages.
Job Requisition ID:39754
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top