Product Catalog Assistant - Capterra
About the job:
Oversee management of the New Vendor Queue (NVQ) and contribute to Catalog team projects. In this role you will be prospecting, data gathering while maintaining the vendor queue. If you have great attention to detail and looking for a way to get into the Product world, this is a great stepping stone.
What you will do:
- Manage Captera’s new vendor queue on a daily basis.
- Work on various Catalog Team projects as assigned. Projects could include: new category launches, prospecting, directory maintenance/management, and more.
- Work with other teams to research and collect data, as needed.
- Management of the NVQ is a critical part of daily vendor interaction and catalog maintenance. A dedicated resource is needed to ensure responsiveness to vendors, many of whom are prospects.
- In addition, the maintenance of the product catalog is essential to the success of Capterra. This role will be an important to ensure consistent and timely expansion and maintenance of the catalog.
What you will need:
- BA required
- Entry-level role
- Strong project management, organization, and prioritization skills.
- Excellent attention to detail when dealing with large volumes of data.
- Strong Excel/spreadsheet skills.
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills.
What we offer:
• A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
• Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
• Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top