What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
- Actively participate in strategy meetings with sales and service teams on deals to mitigate renewal risks and secure growth opportunities.
- Partner closely with Product Managers and Product Directors on various retention projects.
- Build relationships with client value managers, account teams, and our Center of Excellence to build strong business cases for renewal and growth of our large deals
- In partnership with Product Managers and Product Directors, prepare quantitative & qualitative analyses to help solve Gartner’s retention challenges
- Work with cross-functional teams to implement solutions
- BA in Business, Marketing, Finance; Masters a plus
- 1-3 years of experience in completing analysis
- Solid examples of having used interpersonal and communication skills to work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders, including clients
- Experience streamlining processes to help work more efficiently
- Ability to synthesize ideas into simple, concise statements and core messages
- Strong project management skills (projects involving internal and external stakeholders) with ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Proficient in MS Office suite, including Excel and PowerPoint, and is able to clearly present and articulate ideas through PPT
Job Requisition ID:26841
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 26841
Back to top