What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Pricing Manager – Arlington, VA
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
What you’ll do:
- Global Subject Matter Expert to commercial staff of GBS providing guidance and approvals on commercial terms and pricing of non-standard terms.
- Reviews data and trends of commercial staff through their interaction with Deal Hub to provide empowerments and decision making responsibility to commercial leaders when appropriate.
- Partners with Deal Hub managers to identify issues, risks, and opportunities for revenue growth.
- Interacts with clients directly to discuss pricing solutions and policy to reduce the risk of difficult negotiations and resolve current outstanding issues.
- Central resource for non-recurring revenue based products and Strategic Accounts on deal solutions and providing final decision making authority on exceptions to standard terms
- Trains commercial teams on policy and best practices in relation to deal making, local pricing, multi-year strategies, early renewals, and coaching.
- Analyzes market data on pricing and product offerings and partners with the commercial, product, and marketing teams to establish pricing solutions aligned with strategy and growth requirements.
- Collaborates cross function and provides guidance for technology and process enhancements with end user experience and efficiency metrics
What you’ll need:
- College/University degree preferred
- 5-7 years’ experience in sales, revenue operations, or finance booking / pricing / deal hub
- Very strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service
- Ability to prioritize, organize, work effectively, and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Strong quantitative and analytical background
- Ability to think laterally
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Who you are:
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mindset are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance based recognition and rewards
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner’s comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit gartner.com.
Job Requisition ID:24064
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 24064
Back to top