Practice Client Director - Marketing
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Position Accountabilities and Specific Duties
The GBS Marketing Client Director will be responsible to overseeing all current PREV within the named Global Client Director (GCD) accounts and directly own all of the NBB opportunities at all levels of the organization. The position requires exceptional client relationship capabilities and detailed business and account planning to ensure revenue goals are exceeded. The role in 2018 will require the ability to collaborate with many GBS colleagues that own territory in the named accounts in preparation for full ownership in 2019 and beyond.
- Responsible for setting North America strategy for T1 account clients or major Regional accounts, including driving and coordinating all locally executed selling and relationship activities. This includes strong partnership with the GCD that oversees the GTS and Supply Chain footprint on a coordinated strategy
- Responsible for exceptional understanding of Tier 1 / major regional accounts client business strategy, drivers, goals and initiatives and translating these into Gartner selling opportunities.
- Quota Achievement in retaining and growing Research product line (PREV), EP (PREV) and Consulting (CREV) to achieve Total Sales Bookings(TSB) to ensure Net revenue growth
- Proficient in WW / Regional Account Planning and understanding of territory management
- Field Based territory management of assigned clients and named non-clients
- Inter-departmental resource utilization and coordination across Gartner Lines of Business
- Renewal activities focused on client needs and development of high level client relationships
- Development of integrated solutions based on contract offerings
- Timely and accurate revenue forecasting
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management process
- Develop bespoke presentations & tailoring solutions to client needs
- Strong functional understanding both of historical CEB product set and new product set to allow for up-sale away from Leadership Councils and, the interest to develop a deep industry knowledge with an industry specialization developed overtime
- $500k CV and NBB opportunities to aggressively pursue growth
- Will own less than 5 accounts within Practice
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant sales experience
- Minimum 10+ year’s proven consultative sales experience in high technology (services, software or hardware). 2+ years of successful high level service sales experience
- Proven ability to understand enterprise wide issues and a deep functional understanding to structure innovative, integrated solutions that provide IT decisions support to global organizations in achieving their business goals
- Established C-level contacts and knowledge of the issues they face.
- Demonstration of floor leadership/mentoring.
- Comprehensive understanding of functional buying centers (e.g. Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing, Legal)
- Extensive industry specific and account knowledge
- In depth industry knowledge, i.e. Financial Services / Health Care
- High level of business acumen
Job Requisition ID:28265
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID 28265
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Client Partner Area Manager
Joe and his team of six work to understand the mission-critical priorities of Gartner clients and align company resources to help achieve goals and deliver excellent customer service experiences.
Back to top