People Analytics Manager
What makes Gartner HR a GREAT fit for you? When you become a member of Gartner HR, you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic team. You’ll play a key role in our company’s continued double-digit growth. From talent acquisition and management to compensation, benefits, analytics and operations, finding and keeping the right people is what drives our continued success. Come to work every day excited by smart and creative colleagues and the chance to innovate and grow. If you love working with people and making the connection between great talent and company success, we want to connect with you.
What you'll do:
- Lead high profile Data Science projects : Work with HR and business leaders to identify and understand opportunity areas where data science methods, techniques, and research can be leveraged to have an optimal impact. Such projects include partnering with the Data Insights for Granter (DIG) program/resources to (a) determine the impact of individual and environmental factors on new hire success, including how such factors interact; (b) develop retention model to identify levers of turnover allowing actions to be taken at global and individual level.
- Set Data Science projects up for long term success: Create and execute against a project plan that includes: (a) preparing the organization to adopt recommendations and incorporate into daily operations; (b) conducting statistical analysis to complement data science results that make them interpretable, and (c) maintain models created by the DIG team; and (d) ensuring the adopted recommendations are having the intended business impact.
- Maintain perspective on state of the art and impactful trends: Stay abreast of external best practices and methods as it relates to applying data science techniques and methods within HR. Identify opportunities where such practices and methods can be leveraged.
- Support other efforts that would benefit from Data Science: Partner with the People Analytics and Operation leadership team to determine other efforts that can benefit from the application of data science methods and techniques. For instance, what is the impact of the traits model(s) used during the selection process—is each trait being evaluated properly and what is each trait having its intended impact.
What you'll need:
- Undergraduate degree in industrial/organizational psychology, quantitative methods or related field. Masters degree a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of data science methods and techniques
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. ThinkCell proficiency a plus.
- Proficiency with statistical analysis tools (e.g. SPSS)
- Knowledge of HR
- Ability to ask the right questions and seek help where appropriate
- Experience successfully managing projects that drive business results
Job Requisition ID:G21655
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G21655
Back to top