What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
This role is based in Barcelona, Spain and will provide support our growing Italian and Spanish sales team in writing and negotiating contracts and handling legal correspondence and administrative duties.
What you’ll do -
- Provide Paralegal support for the Corporate Counsel´s Office, including correspondence, commercial registry, signature authorities, etc.
- Control, prepare, negotiate and maintain domestic and international agreements, including organizing files, keeping track of status, obtaining signatures, acting as liaison and coordinating the resolution of material changes.
- Execution of administrative processes, Administrative correspondence internal and external.
- Contribute to integration efforts for any corporate acquisitions as needed.
- Support Business units in giving legal guidance through Sales cycle. Main point of contact for pre- and final approvals, contract negotiations and further client contract related issues for Research, Consulting & Conferences.
- Manage maintenance of all client contracts in Content Management System.
- Support Risk Management process. Ensure alignment with other team functions.
Impact of Role: Expected Results
- Ability to handle pressure from sales management in relation to accepting terms in contracts.
- Ability to prioritize work load based on value of business to Gartner versus complexity of negotiation and need of individual sales associate to hit their own targets.
- Protect Gartner Brand while balancing the requirements of the business against the Company’s requirements to ensure protection of its intellectual property and mitigating risk to Gartner.
- Effective prioritization of critical negotiations; professional presentation of legal and business concerns; ability to master external c-level discussion.
- Escalate appropriately to legal department.
What you’ll need
- Associate's Degree Required, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Paralegal experience.
- Experience with commercial contracts, lease agreements, technology licensing, etc.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Flexibility, Ability to work independently, Detail-oriented.
- Languages – Fluent in English, Italian and Spanish. Portuguese is nice to have as well, but not required.
- Willingness to take initiative and assume responsibility.
- Problem analysis and Conflict resolution.
- Ability to liaison with various departments.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Creativity and time management skills.
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- An upbeat, positive culture. Integrity, objectivity, collaboration, results and a no-limits mind-set are central to our values
- Limitless growth. We work with you to help you meet your goals and advance within the company
- Encouragement to be innovative and challenge status quo
- Exposure to industry leading training and development
- Performance-based recognition and rewards
Job Requisition ID:40401
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top