Paid Search Associate
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands—Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp—who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
We are looking for an online advertising rising star to join our growing team. You’ll evolve your skill set to take on new challenges across the Gartner Digital Markets web properties (Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp). If you have 1-2 years of SEM experience and are looking to take your career to the next level, then this is the role for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage campaigns. Within six months you’ll be managing software markets and managing campaigns in Google and Bing, including campaign builds, keyword research, and audience targeting. You will identify problems, take actions upon analysis and analyze the results.
- Write & test ad copy. You will continually test new text and display ads to maximize key metrics like click-through-rate and visits to our site.
- Advanced Excel reporting. You’ll pull reports and update dashboards to identify trends, opportunities and problems that create real time impact.
What You’ll Need:
- A bachelor’s degree. A bachelor’s degree in a business or marketing related field will give you the foundation you need to succeed.
- Experience with paid search platforms. You have 1-2+ years of experience using Google Ads and/or Bing Ads with a defined revenue goal.
- A highly analytical mindset. This role requires in-depth campaign reporting and analysis. If you’d rather like, tweet, and hashtag all day long, then this isn’t the role for you.
- Grit and perseverance. You can maintain a high quality standard to meet expectations and you consistently “get stuff done.”
Who You Are:
- A numbers person. You will deal with spreadsheets extensively and if numbers make your head spin, this is not for you.
- Attention to details. You have a meticulous eye for details and you can notice small stuff.
- Organized. You are able to lean on your organizational and time management skills.
What We Offer:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best, too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We’ll give you the tools to kickstart your career in online advertising, along with the opportunity to potentially join us full time after graduation.
- You'll learn cutting-edge techniques. We are always striving to try new things and to stay on top of SEM trends. You’ll get to see first hand what it’s like to work in a progressive atmosphere.
Job Requisition ID:33165
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top