office administrator (Part Time)
- Sydney, Australia
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About the Role
The Gartner part time Office Administrator will help ensure that the office runs smoothly and efficiently, and will be the “face” of Gartner to clients and guests who will visit the office. The part time Office Administrator will utilize organizational and interpersonal skills to work with all employees and clients.
- To promote and cement strong relationships with clients when they arrive into the reception area.
- Answer the telephone in a clear, positive and professional manner to ensure good customer care of all enquires
- To ensure that all visitors to a Gartner building are made welcome, ascertaining their requirements, assisting them with general information or passing them onto the appropriate person
- To act as the central communication link between all associates and visitors to a Gartner office and the Facilities Management team or Office coordinator.
- To provide backup and support within the staffing structure and carry out the duties of another member of the reception team in the event of absence or sickness to ensure continuity of service to all visitors and associates.
- To work closely with the Facilities management team for the effective delivery of services from Reception
- Additionally, the Receptionist contributes to the effective administration of office processes (stationery, maintenance scheduling, presentation of office)
Liaison and Networking
- To liaise with associates, external customer/visitors to Gartner in order to meet the aims and objectives of the position and provide a holistic service for our clients.
- To work closely with other areas within Gartner on a daily basis
- To be responsible for the delivery of high levels of customer care and service delivery across all office areas
- To liaise with groups of associates to provide a supporting role to their activities and use of the facilities
- Maintain the Reception and office areas in a clean, functional and safe condition
- Demonstrate an understanding of Customer Relationship Management and incorporate it into the role of the Receptionist so as to enhance customer satisfaction with the services provided
Skills & Experience
At least 2 year experience within a Receptionist or Administrative role preferred but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner, interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly motivated, able to work independently with minimum direction, self-starter
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff
- Extremely organized, team player with a high level of flexibility and strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize task, work overtime as needed, in a fast paced environment
- Maintain a high level of integrity when handling confidential documents and information
- Friendly and confident personality
Job Requisition ID:38112
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top