New Client Engagement Specialist
The Client Onboarding team is responsible for helping Gartner Clients gain optimal value from the services they have purchased by delivering personalized training sessions on the Gartner website and associated tools.
- Providing clients with interactive walkthroughs of the Gartner website tailored to their individual requirements demonstrating and re-enforcing the value of their services, conducted via one of the following methods (Online, Phone)
- Build strong relationships with sales account teams to assist with client engagement opportunities
- Adhering to team KPI’s and following process for client interactions
- Ability to independently make decisions and leverage resources and internal departments to expedite escalations
- Live group and individual client product demonstrations at Gartner events
- Business experience in a customer focused role preferred
- BS/BA Degree preferred
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision.
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently.
- Capacity and will to learn new technology trends, research methods and work routines quickly.
- Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office software, and general Internet and electronic communications.
- Critical thinking while speaking with clients and being able to inform them of areas within their services that can help drive value.
- Strong team player, while also using own initiative when appropriate
- Experience with online meeting tools advantageous (WebEx, GotoMeeting etc)
- Motivation to engage in and manage a wide range client requests
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top