New Client Engagement Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Our Southwest Florida (Fort Myers) Gartner Campus is our largest office globally with 1,700 associates across four buildings. This location offers associates amenities which include two onsite cafes, onsite gym, outdoor walking track, open patios, and modern work spaces which foster a creative and positive work environment.
Looking for a healthy balance of work and play? You ll love our Southwest Florida location. World-class beaches, exciting nightlife, affordable cost of living, and top local schools and universities are just a few of the reasons why our area is one of the fastest-growing in the nation.
About the Role:
- Providing clients with interactive walk-through of the Gartner website tailored to their individual requirements in Spanish and/or English, demonstrating and re-enforcing the value of their services, conducted via one of the following methods (Online, Phone, Face to Face).
- Introducing clients to purchased Gartner service deliverables
- Delivering ad hoc product awareness campaigns promoting new enhancements to existing client base
- Live group and individual client product demonstrations at Gartner events
- Build strong relationships with sales account teams to assist with client engagement opportunities
- Adhering to team SLA s and following process for client interactions
- Administration of Gartner.com back end database
- Working closely with product managers/developers to become subject matter experts on all Gartner research offerings and delivering information on updates to global NCE team as well as other key business units
- Contribute to continuous process improvement by adhering to all SLA s and escalating issues to the appropriate resource. Ability to Independently make decisions and leverage resources and internal departments to expedite escalations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 1+ years of customer focused experience
- 1+ years business experience
- High personal motivation, self-management, and detail-orientation; ability to take responsibility in meeting deadlines and making progress without direct supervision
- Articulate and tactful communications skills; readiness to meet and work directly with clients
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests concurrently
- Capacity and will to learn new technology trends, research methods and work routines quickly
- Knowledge of major technology areas
- Strong existing computer skills with Microsoft Office software, and general Internet and electronic communications
- Critical thinking while speaking with clients and being able to inform them of areas within their services that can help drive value
- Strong team player, while also using own initiative when appropriate
- Experience with online meeting tools advantageous (WebEx, GotoMeeting, etc.)
- Motivation to engage in and manage a wide range of client requests
- Preferred language skills: Portuguese, Spanish, French
Job Requisition ID:G10582
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top