MSE HR AE
- Sydney, Australia
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Account Executive is a sales role responsible for direct client contract value retention, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing sales AEs.
- 3+ years experience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in Sales and strong interest in technology.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of how to manage a geographic territory to meet quota objectives
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
Job Requisition ID:39692
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top