MSE AE HR
- Sydney, Australia
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The Account Executive is an inside sales role responsible for direct client contract value retention, growth through contract expansion, by introducing new products and services and through net new account growth. The territory for this role includes specific small-medium sized client accounts, carrying $200,000+ of contract value.
This role is responsible for:
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Quota responsibility of $200,000+ of contract value within a territory of small-medium sized client accounts, with a focus on contract value growth
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Maintain competitive knowledge & focus
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
- In-depth knowledge of Gartner's products and services
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Ability to demonstrate senior sales member leadership through coaching, mentoring developing sales AEs.
- 3+ years experience in professional setting, preferably with evidence of prior success in Sales and strong interest in technology.
- Strong demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, and sales acumen
- Strong computer proficiency
- Excellent written and oral/presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations via the telephone with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
- Knowledge of how to manage a geographic territory to meet quota objectives
- Bachelors degree, with strong evidence of success in school
Job Requisition ID:39693
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top