Mid Sized Enterprise Business Development Sales
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Midsized Enterprise Business Development Manager Role
Motivated by results? You’ve come to the right place. When you join CEB, now Gartner, Sales, you’ll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with access to C-level executives and critical business priorities. You’ll use quick thinking and dynamic sales strategy to apply solutions to the most pressing business challenges affecting executives from around the globe. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else.
We do it for the impact.
Our sales and account management team connects clients with the right products to unlock corporate potential. We are an unstoppable force of proactivity, engagement, resourcefulness, and application. We offer relevant information and actionable insight to leaders at more than 10,000 companies to manage talent, benchmark performance, and achieve critical objectives—effectively changing their futures. That’s why we sell research and technology.
What you’ll do:
• Act as a strategic partner to c-level executives and establish new business relationships with non-client organizations
• Expose prospective clients to the value of our offerings, and secure prospects with urgency to exceed revenue goals
• Amplify multiple prospective members by using CEB/Gartner sales techniques and collecting market intelligence to drive our internal product development efforts
• Collaborate with team members across departments to drive the end-to-end sales process
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
• At least two years of experience identifying and closing new sales opportunities
• Varsity-level communication and presentation skills
• Stellar track record of closing new business at or above quota (prove it)
• Thriving experience in high-volume transactional achievement, relationship building with senior-level clients, and Business to Business (B2B) sales
• Solid understanding of business dynamics at large national and international corporations
Why you’ll want it:
• We show you a clear career path for advancement— with multiple career options in an individual contributor or management role
• We offer a unique training curriculum specifically designed to foster a long-term career in the field
• You’ll earn a competitive base salary plus uncapped commission as well as all-expense-paid luxury incentive trips
• We take care of you with a benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, flexible spending, and tuition assistance
• Diversity and inclusion are at our core—join established Veterans’, Women’s, LGBT, and cultural groups to celebrate our differences
Known as an innovative growth firm, CEB, now Gartner, is hiring experienced professionals and early careerists in locations around the world.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
About Global Business Sales (GBS)
The GBS team equips business leaders across virtually the entire enterprise — HR, finance, legal, marketing, supply chain and customer service — with the right business solutions to achieve their mission-critical priorities. We connect them with the insight, advice and tools they need to benchmark performance, manage talent, and optimize customer service and operations. By partnering with clients to ensure they get the most value from our products and services, we help drive their success today and in the future.
Equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace .
Job Requisition ID:G19437
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G19437
Back to top