Membership Acquisition Executive - Sales Enablement - Marketing (CME)
- Darien, CT
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
The “Member Acquisition” (MA) associate will be responsible for supporting sales of the Chief Marketing Executive (CME) programs; identifying and prioritizing prospective new CME opportunities for North America portfolio. MA will conduct successful POC’s in support of opportunities and participating in a complete Service Kick-off (SKO) and transition to a Service Delivery focused Executive Partner.
Major Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Focus on selling to only net new/prospective clients and transitioning closed clients to existing AEs and LP’s in line with standard operating procedure. Identify one key activity related to the identified mission critical priorities
- Serve as the CME product expert to coach aligned sales partners on the value proposition and actively participate in the account planning process to determine optimal targets where appropriate
- Collaborate with internal resources and external network to prioritize and penetrate key accounts
- 100% coverage of an agreed target list with POC’s focused on the identified mission critical priorities for each target account
- Collaborate as needed on proposal development and presentation to the prospect to accelerated close in partnership with sales
- Develop and leverage best practices to drive and successfully sell new business opportunities with CME sales in North America; ensure that best practices are captured for future dissemination
- Quota Achievement in new business. In play are Pipeline A’s, B’s, C’s and “Must Wins”
- Compliance in utilizing internal sales enablement tools and management processes (PACT, Challenger)
- Provide POC reporting; conversion rates, continuous improvement programs and insights as it relates to CME product
- POC support at all Forums, CME Conferences and targeted Roundtables
- Education; Bachelors, Masters preferred
- 15+ years working in a senior management role in a Marketing/Sales capacity or 10+ years in that capacity with 5+ years in another Marketing/Sales role (e.g. consulting)
- In-depth understanding of the marketing industry and the role of line Chief Marketing Executives (including leadership, operations management, strategy and trends, use of metrics, etc.)
In-depth understanding of the business value of Marketing and the alignment of business and IT strategies
- Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies
- Should have a proven track record in executing quality POCs for C- level prospects
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills to assess member situations and provide actionable, outcome-based business/marketing advice, and the ability to leverage appropriate (Gartner and other) resources to help clients achieve business results
- Excellent relationship management skills, including experience working with C level executives
Superior verbal and written communication skills and strong facilitation and presentation skills with C-Level
- History of collaboration and partnership with sales and viewed internally as a coach
- Strong understanding of sales metrics, process, methodology and deadlines to support quota attainment
- Strong time management / prioritization skills
- Consistent over achievement of retention and growth metrics as a Leadership Partner
- Prior working experience with Sales and solid commercial ear desired
Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential.If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Job Requisition ID:G16175
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top