Marketing Specialist France - GetApp
What makes Gartner Digital Markets a GREAT fit?
Gartner Digital Markets supports the technology needs of small and medium sized organizations. The business is comprised of three brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are the leaders in helping small businesses select the right software. For candidates exploring the technology space for their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working for a start-up, balanced by the stability of a large established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a company that is growing and transforming.
About this role
The Gartner Digital markets International Team is looking for an articulate French speaking, digital marketer to lead our entry in the French Market.
In order to grow our presence in France, Gartner is looking for a marketer with experience in SEO, SEM, media relations, events and social media. The chosen candidate will have the whole responsibility of designing and executing all our marketing activities to drive traffic from France to our sites.
The successful applicant will work with Gartner’s International Editorial and Sales teams by ensuring that marketing is aligned with our editorial content and sales objectives. The Marketing Manager will report directly to the International General Manager and will be required to meet monthly targets.
What you will do
- Conduct market research specific to the French B2B software market
- Develop a marketing plan to establish a local presence
- Work with marketing centers of expertise for SEO, SEM, editorial, media relations and social media
- Work with the sales team to advocate our sites to French software vendors and international vendors selling in France
- Participate in local events and media briefings as needed
What you will need
- Is a native level French speaker. It is a Must
- Strong command of English
- Has 3 years minimum of Digital marketing experience
- Has an understanding of the B2B software market in France
- Can execute an advanced SEO plan
- Has a BA education level
- Based in Barcelona and able to work full time.
Who you are
- Can learn "on the job" independently
- Self-motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done
- Committed team player
What we offer
- A collaborative, positive culture. You will work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You will be managed by the best professionals too
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization
- We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits and great perks
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A., and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit http://www.gartner.com/ .
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top