What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner research and insights help business leaders make more effective decisions every day. Our Corporate Marketing team strives to understand the needs of the customers and communities we serve and designing the most effective programs to profitability meet those needs. This team accelerates sales activity by attracting, engaging and converting leaders and their teams through the delivery of compelling Gartner insights and experiences throughout the buyer journey.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the integrated marketing team for the Global Technology Sales (GBS) division of Gartner. The Integrated Marketing team accelerates sales productivity by developing product messaging & campaign strategy that is brought to market through experiential, digital, paid 3rd parties, unpaid media, and sales channels. The Marketing Specialist will be responsible for executing marketing activities to drive customer acquisition and cross-sell, including integrated marketing campaigns, product messaging, sales enablement materials, and campaign reporting and analysis.
What You Will do:
- Partner with the Integrated Marketing team to support Gartner’s revenue growth by applying select marketing disciplines to drive integrated marketing strategy, planning, and communications.
- Develop messaging and support resources for sales teams to enhance the reach and effectiveness of Integrated Marketing content and campaigns.
- Write and maintain sales-led campaigns to improve sales teams’ ability to engage with our target audience through effective scripting and training materials.
- Maintain marketing calendars of activities and ensure accurate tracking of all campaign activities.
- Conduct regular reporting on marketing program/campaign performance with metrics and creative analytics.
- Cascade key information to our global integrated marketing counterparts and across the sales team.
What You Will Need:
- BS/BA required
- A minimum of 1-3 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment preferred.
- Experience with writing, editing and/or design.
- Excellent program/project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to understand qualitative and quantitative research.
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change.
- This individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.
- Experience with Eloqua, CMS (Hippo and Adobe Experience Manager), Google Analytics, Excel (Intermediate/advanced excel experience, preferably with formulas and pivot tables).
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:23946
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top