Search Marketing Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Gartner marketing department is looking for a Specialist in paid search marketing, the ideal candidate would be someone familiar with all elements of Search engine/ paid marketing at an operational level and now looking to add value through developing strategy and helping the business grow faster by ensuring flawless execution.
What you will do:
1. Responsible for the management of all paid search campaigns
a. Keyword research
b. Developing ad copy
c. Engine selection & budget allocation
d. Landing page creation & optimization
e. CPC and bid management
f. Overall account strategy
g. Leverage web analytics data to understand conversions and ROI, while improving campaigns
h. Campaign performance reporting
2. Work with key stakeholders (Integrated Marketing, Events and Communications) in planning and setup of all paid campaigns.
3. Create and deliver campaign plans/presentations.
4. Understand different business offerings, audience & optimize the campaign accordingly to achieve business goals.
5. Monitor advertising budget and increase ROI, conversion performance through recommendations of new strategies & ideas.
6. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
8. Fulfill company’s goals for traffic growth, user engagement, and lead generation via search marketing.
9. Liaise with Marketing Analytics team to track, analyze, and report digital content performance as well as user behaviors to inform ongoing content and channel prioritization.
10. Develop dedicated web landing pages paid search campaigns.
13. Develop near and long-term PPC account strategies, roadmaps and execute day-to-day tactics that increase revenue, site traffic, conversion
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A – Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Who you are
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience , with a significant part of that being hands-on experience with campaigns on search, display, social media and email. A strong grasp of the nuances of each channel.
- Hands-on knowledge and proven track record of delivering qualified traffic from both an acquisition and conversion standpoint.
- "Best Practices" knowledge of Search Engine Marketing tactics and guidelines preferred.
- Must have experience with Cost per Click advertising networks which include, Google AdWords, Yahoo, MSN AdCenter.
- Should be master of basic search ads and more advanced techniques like search-based retargeting, ad extensions, etc.
- Ability to select keywords, write compelling ad copy and optimize campaigns to meet established ROI goals and conversion metrics.
- Experience operating A/B testing on Ad copy & landing pages.
- Ability to analyze data through web analytics.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics preferred.
· Exceptional written and spoken communication.
· Exceptional attention to detail.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field.
· Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills.
· Experience working with globally distributed stakeholders.
· Understanding of HTML.
· Ability to identify areas for improvement and propose innovative solutions.
Job ID 00020228
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top