We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial Integrated Marketing Specialist. This individual will be exposed to multiple areas of marketing, including execution of marketing plans to support overall business objectives and helping to develop product messaging and positioning. The individual in this role will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the Integrated Marketing Lead and Senior Marketing Manager(s) to support CEB, now Gartner’s revenue growth by applying select marketing disciplines to drive integrated marketing strategy and planning.
- Working alongside product teams to develop a deep understanding of storylines and product offerings and then working with Product Lead to successfully package, and communicate the value proposition to key client and prospect segments.
- Interacting directly with various functional groups, presenting marketing plans and influencing their thinking on and approach to marketing projects/campaigns.
- Help develop compelling product messaging & positioning, competitive differentiation, and compelling storylines for taking products to market (both existing and new product launches) through collateral, training materials, pitch decks, and other sales playbooks/tools.
- Assisting with segmentation, targeted marketing, and market opportunity assessments.
- Regularly report on marketing performance with metrics and creative analytics.
- Demand generation marketing activity, cascading and activating the commercial organization against key product initiatives and campaigns. Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns for new products.
- Support development of multi-channel/integrated marketing communications approach.
- Improving commercial teams’ ability to authentically engage with segments through easy-to-absorb scripting and training materials and sessions in addition to maintaining central repository for scripting and sales support tools.
- BS/BA required, preferably from a top tier institution.
- A minimum of 2-5 years of relevant marketing experience in a B2B environment ideally with experience in a services or solutions oriented businesses or technology.
- Ability to manage and implement marketing plans, with a proven track record of success.
- Excellent program/project management and execution skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to understand the market landscape and execute integrated marketing plans.
- Ability to adapt and respond appropriately to change.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively within a team.
- A content and strategy orientation to marketing.
- An entrepreneurial orientation with ability to apply creative approaches to marketing innovative products.
- Strong analytical and communications skills.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter; this individual must be adaptable, persuasive, tenacious and perceptive and be able to execute a well-developed plan.
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Vice President, Research
Jenny is the go-to girl for any information pertaining to what technology applications clients can use to support social media connections with customers around the world.
Back to top