- New York, NY
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
Gartner Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra, Software Advice, and GetApp. Gartner Digital Markets offers the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always growing and transforming.
Gartner’s Digital Markets is looking for a Marketing Specialist to support all marketing initiatives within the Reviews organization.
What you will do:
- Use Eloqua to create targeted campaigns to help generate reviews
- Support all vendor reviews programs through campaign execution and QA
- Do research on low coverage segments to influence audience strategies
- Ensure the use of marketing best practices to optimize performance
- Report on campaign metrics and success
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Focus area in Marketing preferred.
- 1-3 years’ relevant experience
- Knowledge of Email Marketing software preferred
- Knowledge of analytics software preferred
- Experience using Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving, collaboration, and communication skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines
Job Requisition ID:39194
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top