Marketing Operations Manager
- Portland, OR
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for developing and implementing improved processes and continued automation and integration with the objective of driving efficiency and effectiveness across the function and to the org.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to build out automation and repeatable, scalable processes to support marketing initiatives.
- Own the company’s marketing automation infrastructure including lead flow, nurture, lead scoring, lead routing, email marketing, and reporting and analysis.
- Create and maintain the marketing analytics framework and regular cadence of reporting.
- Maintain the marketing budget and report out on ROI.
- Manage marketing’s internal knowledge base and keep documentation up-to-date.
- Support ad-hoc projects related to marketing operational excellence.
- Support the management of the marketing team infrastructure as well as cross-functional collaboration across the org.
- Manage a team of 2+
- Minimum of 3 years administering Eloqua as Marketing Automation platform required, Eloqua Master certification preferred
- Includes work experience implementing full cycle projects including requirements gathering, design, development, testing and support
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, mobile optimization and email best practices
- Intermediate expertise with CRM – SugarCRM preferred
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and team skills with a track record of developing positive working relationships
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong bias toward action.
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment working with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- High level of initiative and strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to excel in a team-oriented atmosphere.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to communicate and relate analytics to business
Job Requisition ID:39038
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top