Marketing Operations Analyst
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
The Marketing Operations Analyst will own analytics for marketing team, including campaign, website and content performance. You will tell a comprehensive story using multiple data inputs – from Google Analytics, to CRM, to marketing automation and advertising platforms – by automagically turning data into dashboards and insights that will continually help inform and improve performance and spend allocation.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Create and automate dashboards and reports on key performance metrics
- Optimize dashboards and reports to improve visibility and solve for business needs
- Maintain a regular cadence for communicating and reporting out key performance metrics and opportunities for improvement
- Analyze channel performance (organic, paid search, paid social, email, etc.) and provide actionable insights to improve performance
- Own Evanta.com analytics and work with Web Admin and UX/UI Designer on ongoing site optimization
- Assist Marketing Operations Lead with lead lifecycle and automation rules within marketing automation platform following industry best practices
- Create data segmentation rules within marketing automation platform and ensure they are being utilized as designed
- Ensure data is synced to CRM/marketing automation platform and mapped for campaign use
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B company
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or quantitative field
- Experience with Power BI, Google Analytics, Sugar CRM and Eloqua or like-tools
- Strong business acumen with the ability to communicate and relate analytics to business
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong bias toward action
Job Requisition ID:34076
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top