Marketing Manager, Event Audience Acquisition
What makes Gartner Events a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner Worldwide Events you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 60,000 business and technology leaders, including over 8,000 CIOs, at 65+ events each year. You’ll work with smart people, receive continual investment in your talent and learn about the latest in all things digital. With annual event revenue expected to exceed $300 million, our events team has achieved double-digit growth and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2016 and beyond. If you enjoy challenge, connecting with people and are optimistic about your future, don’t miss this opportunity.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating and executing complex event audience acquisition marketing campaigns to achieve volume and revenue goals.
- Develop campaigns strategies in line with brand strategy goals, leverage compelling value proposition and messaging, role-based communications and insights from historical performance data to achieve volume and revenue goals for assigned events
- Execute all campaign elements, continually review performance metrics, identify innovative new ways to drive demand, and revise campaigns accordingly
- An alyze data and work with Digital COE and tools to inform and identify the best channel mix to drive best possible ROI on campaign spend
- Utilize active listening skills during attendee calls to help uncover targets needs and inform campaign messaging
- Drive and consume external client and attendee survey data from Customer Insights to inform campaign strategy and launch
- Work with Sales Enablement to brief Sales/EAS teams on customer needs, value messaging, objection handling and deliver assets to support sales in lead generation efforts to achieve channel mix
- Work directly with Corporate Marketing and Program Management to identify and develop highly relevant and engaging messaging and content for each channel
- Actively monitor conversion, identify challenges and solutions, and report results to stakeholders
- Manage budget, from creative, copy development, channel execution, and KPI evaluation.
- Metrics-driven and insatiably curious with 5-7+ years’ experience in outbound / digital marketing, with a focus on audience conversion
- Exceptional project management skills
- Knowledge and experience in active pipeline conversion
- Data-driven and analytical; experience with Google Analytics a plus
- Great interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Email marketing, with marketing automation experience such as Eloqua or similar
- Experience with fundamental principles of design
- Web content creation and content management skills; experience with Adobe Experience Manager a plus
- Left Brain + Right Brain by nature; understand data and analysis and be able to use it to create better content and copy
Job Requisition ID:G18352
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G18352
Back to top