Marketing Design Associate
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Help current clients optimize their GDM PPC campaigns through management of their Capterra ads upon leaving a GDM website (i.e. “landing pages”).
What you’ll do:
- Convert client-provided marketing materials and websites into stand-alone landing pages that are optimized to convert GDM PPC traffic into leads.
- Manage a territory of client success representatives, including
- Serving as the central point of knowledge of page builds currently being developed.
- Communicating team, process, and client updates to the CS representatives.
- Ensuring all pages are assigned (either to self or to teammates) and ensure that they are built on time.
- Regularly check in with CS representatives about vendors with LPs as well as propose new projects
- Complete reviews of pages designed by our team (including reviews for when client switches from LP)
- Manage multiple LP project types: refreshes, duplications, edits, A/B tests, teardowns, reviews
- Serve as the subject matter expert to clients during the build and edit process, including encouraging the client to accept best practices.
- When page-issues arise with clients, coordinate a response with their GDM representative.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Focus area in Marketing, Design, or related field preferred)
- 2 years full time client-facing professional work experience (Preferred)
- Intermediate knowledge Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Interest in digital marketing and goal-oriented design
- Ability to effectively communicate with clients and the sales team
- Ability to provide professional design critiques to both colleagues and clients
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data, such as competitor conversion rates and industry best practices, to guide design and copyediting
- Edit and create graphics using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients on the phone and through email
Job Requisition ID:G22698
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G22698
Back to top