Marketing Automation Specialist
What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves more than 75,000 business and technology leaders at 75+ global conferences each year. You’ll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited growth opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. Our Conferences team is growing in double digits and is positioned to exceed that growth in 2019 and beyond. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
The Marketing Specialist executes Evanta’s email marketing initiatives leveraging email as a channel to drive attendance to events, obtain qualified sponsorship leads and create awareness of Evanta communities. This person thrives in organized chaos, managing multiple campaigns at once, while executing flawlessly on detail.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Work with greater marketing team to gather inputs and assets needed for email campaigns including audience identification and segmentation, campaign logic, HTML/design, email copy, analytics, etc.
- Build email streams according to campaign logic in marketing automation platform
- Stage and test emails, quality check emails, audience/segmentation and campaign logic
- Execute email marketing - schedule, send and measure
- Monitor campaigns to ensure automation is working as designed
- Report email marketing results (open rates, CTRs, unsubscribes, a/b test results)
- Provide recommendations on opportunities to improve and optimize email effectiveness (CTAs, copy, segmentation, subject lines, format)
- 2+ years email marketing experience, B2B experience preferred
- Proficiency with CRM and Marketing Automation tools, preferably Sugar CRM and Eloqua
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail and impeccable execution
- Solid understanding of email marketing best practices
- Creative problem solver with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Confident, self-motivated individual with strong bias toward action
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
Job Requisition ID:34076
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
See Inside the Office of Gartner
Gartner is known as the world's leading research and advisory company. But what exactly does that mean? Gartner's teams conduct research, then design products and services based on those objective insights to help clients make the right decisions and be successful. The focus is C-suite senior executives and their teams across the enterprise.
Back to top