Marketing Automation Specialist
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
Gartner s Digital Markets business is looking for an innovative, highly motivated marketing automation specialist to drive best in class email marketing campaigns. This role is responsible for executing campaigns that most effectively optimizes audience segmentation, email timing and messaging through the email channel in order to drive engagement with our end users resulting in high quality, product review volume growth.
The ideal candidate has strong marketing and email campaign skills with focus on end user experience and targeting strategies; is self-driven and highly collaborative. You will be joining a growing, fast paced team of passionate and data driven professionals, focused on building a world class end user review acquisition program. This role is responsible for identifying and executing email marketing best practices that drive high KPI s including open rates, click through rates and form complete rates.
What you'll do:
- Create, manage, Q&A, and execute fully automated marketing campaigns within Eloqua
- Create data segmentation filters, groups, anddistribution lists for campaigns, lead scoring, and nurture programs forprospect segmentations minimizing list fatigue and opt-outs
- Setup all logic, campaigns and emails
- Regularly perform database maintenance within themarketing automation including cleansing, standardizing, mapping,normalizing, etc.
- Manage ongoing support requests from Customer ServiceTeam
- Setup and track all campaign metrics including opens,clicks, unsubscribes and conversions
- Build emails, website landing pages, forms, lists, andreports within Eloqua
- Work as a key member of the marketing team to ensuremarketing best practices and processes are fully aligned and that systemsintegrate and synchronize well with the current marketing technology stack
- Experience managing large data sets including standardizing,mapping, normalizing, etc.
- Manages multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously,works in cross-functional teams and communicates with all levels of management
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience within Eloqua
- Bachelor s degree required
- 3-4 years of relevant professional level experience
- Strong understanding of marketing automation processesincluding campaign execution, Q&A testing, and conversion measurement
- Creative problem solving skillsorganized, agile, andfocused on results
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter
- Excellent follow-up skills with great attention todetail
- Experience with SQL is a plus
- Experience with InDesign, Photoshop, etc. is a plus
- Experience implementing a marketing automation platformis a plus
- Experience integrating applications with marketingautomation platform is a plus
Job Requisition ID:G20550
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Job ID G20550
Back to top