Managing VP IT Leaders Group, Gartner Research
As a Vice President, Team Manager within the IT Leaders/Tech Professionals (ITLTP) group, you will manage the Application Architecture and Integration research analyst team. Your skills building and leading great teams will enable your team to deliver the must-have IT research and compelling interactions our executive clients need. Your capacity to see opportunities and pursue them will also help ensure Gartner’s continued profitable growth.
ITLTP teams help drive Gartner’s largest sources of revenue, including the IT Practioners, IT Leaders, Tech Provider, CIO and Business Leader practices, as well as the Events and Consulting lines of business. IT Leaders Team managers ensure that our executive clients receive the best IT advice, support, and direction for their decision-making. To optimize analyst impact, team managers help analysts improve their client interaction and research quality, delivery cadence, collaboration within and across teams and develop their personal business acumen. To optimize team impact, they lead team activities, resolve internal conflicts and set team and analyst objectives and priorities. To optimize the impact of Research and Advisory as a whole, they collaborate with peers to resolve cross-team issues and perform end of year calibration, partner with chiefs of research and agenda managers to prioritize the delivery of must-have research, and help develop, communicate and implement Research and Advisory strategy. Team managers also collaborate with Product Management, Marketing and Sales to promote new products, close new business and drive client retention.
- Hire, develop and retain top analyst talent.
- Lead your team to continuously improve their performance as individual analysts, as well as the performance of the team and the IT practice as a whole.
- Inspire your team to produce high quality, distinctive and enduring research and delight clients and prospects in all interactions.
- Help continuously improve Gartner’s collaborative culture and processes.
- 10 plus years’ work experience and a Bachelor's degree in related technology field; Masters preferred.
- 4+ years management experience.
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven approach to decision making.
- Strong coaching skills.
- Successful experience driving continuous enterprise change.
Job ID 00020279
Meet Some of Gartner's Employees
Regional Vice President, Sales
Erin oversees more than $40 million of business for Gartner while guiding and supporting five separate teams of account executives throughout the greater New York City territory.
Back to top