Managing VP, Application Architecture, Infrastructure, and Integration
- Flexible / Remote
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You’ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers — and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you’re looking to explore what’s next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
- Lead your team by hiring, training, coaching and proving continuous performance feedback to your direct reports. Manage performance so as to constantly improve deliverable and in a way that retains top talent.
- Drive content innovation within the team and coach/champion the creation of high quality, distinctive and enduring intellectual property. Work with your Key Initiative Lead to drive the research agenda forward.
- Champion, coach, and assure deliverables the delight clients and prospective clients in all interactions that analysts conduct. This is particularly important for inquiries or consultations, live and virtual interactions and events and proofs of concepts (POCs) meetings. Assure your team always improves in its availability and capacity to support clients.
- Coach your team to operate with the Gartner business model, mission critical priorities and financial goals. Apply them consistently in decision-making. Create integrated strategies and value propositions. Link and leverage resources across Gartner to support clients’ requirements.
- 12 plus years’ experience working within a technology or business field applicable to the area of digital commerce. Show successful and relevant management experience. Possess a Bachelor's degree in a field related to digital commerce. Note: a Master’s degree is preferred but not required.
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to apply a data-driven approach to decision making
- Strong coaching skills in support of Gartner’s Five Leadership Pillars: A Leadership Mindset, Knowing the Right Things to Do, Effective Prioritization, Powerful Communications and Building Great Teams
- Proven experience in managing teams for quality through established processes and metrics, whilst also driving Gartner’s goal to continuously improve and transform its business
Job Requisition ID:37775
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
Back to top